Child deaths in hot cars are on the rise
This eBook assesses a robust, and inexpensive solution to detect whether a child is locked inside an unattended vehicle.
Using in-cabin radar technology, we can detect the presence of a child inside a vehicle. Additionally, we can determine the location of the child which supports seatbelt and airbag deployment. The solution can discriminate between a sleeping baby and an inanimate object, while protecting passenger privacy.
- In-cabin solutions for child protection technology
- Warning systems and sensing
- High-frequency 60GHz radar signal
- Legislation for child protection
- Life Presence Detection (LPD) and Object Location and Classification (OLC)
Please fill out the form to download the eBook